Terms & Conditions
1. The Fewer Things is a private limited company, registered in England & Wales, company registration number: 11300169. By using this website and signing up to one of our programmes you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. The Fewer Things offer programmes around the world, in partnership with other organisations in each respecting country. Each of these programmes require you to be bound by these terms and conditions stated. Some programmes will have separate terms and conditions which you will be presented with in advance.
3. Each of the programmes offered by The Fewer Things are subject to eligibility, based on your nationality and qualifications. You will be required to go through an interview process with both a member of the The Fewer Things team and a member of the school/organisation you are placed with.
4. Each of the programmes offered by The Fewer Things require you to pay a support fee/programme fee in order to join. You will be invoiced an agreed upon amount to secure your place on the programme, you can then organise to pay off the rest of your balance over time, in the run up to your departure. Unless otherwise stated, the fees payable for programs do not cover any other associated costs, including but not limited to, flights, insurance, accommodation, transport, food, medical or entertainment costs. Many of our programmes do offer reimbursements upon arrival, provided by the school/organisation you are placed with, you can find these details on the programme pages.
5. Additional fees may be charged should you wish to change the programme you originally enrolled in 12 weeks or less prior to your intake date.
6. All programme fees are non-refundable. You should be responsible for your own travel insurance, which will cover you for any eventuality, including but not limited to the cancellation of our programmes for any reason, including Covid-19 or any other pandemic. You may defer your programme to a later date, if you are unable to travel because of travel restrictions with no extra cost to you.
8. The Fewer Things accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses of any kind which may be sustained by any person participating in any one of the programs offered by it. This includes, but is not limited to: loss or damage to personal property, losses relating to injury or death, and losses relating to the cancellation or amendment of travel reservations of any kind.